Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Update.

Ok so it's been a while. A long while.
Update!
My youngest is 2 months old. My oldest turned 2 years old.
We held his party at a park, which was great. Except the bathrooms where locked... Why do parks do that? I don't get it. He had this super cute cake. Looked like mud and we added a Batman Monster Truck and a trophy. (The theme this year was Hot Wheels/Monster Trucks.) Everyone else received cup cakes. Saved us time from cutting cakes and such. It was also my cousins 15th birthday. We, as Hispanics, call it QuincesaƱera. So we all had a cup cake war. It was a lot of fun. A lot of kids went, which really showed me that my Batman has a lot of friends. He got a lot of toy cars! Like a lot. He already has 5 cases filled with them; I think we need to buy 2 more.
He's growing up so fast. He can almost put sentences together. He may seem like he's behind a bit in speaking, but doctor has told us that for a BILINGUAL, he's very advanced. Which makes me smile hard. I love hearing that my son is doing such a good job in things.
Living situation is that same. I still live with my mother. But my brother will be moving in as well. That means his wife, his baby and him. It's going to be a full house! We'll manage. We will try to move out by the end of the year. My husband and I are guessing he's not getting the job out of state, so we will be staying here.
Well, I'm going to try to write more often, since I'm getting used to the new schedule with the baby and big boy.
Thanks for reading!

Much love,

Abbii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment