Sunday, February 17, 2013

Yeah I know...

I haven't been on in a while...

The last couple of months, both my hands but mainly my right, have been swelling up a lot! I thought I wasn't drinking enough water, raise my hand above my head. I even had to stop wearing my wedding ring! I spoke to my doctor... Carpal Tunnel :(
GAH! WHY ME! I didn't know it hurts so much!
I can't open anything. I can't pick my child and hold him correctly. GRR!
I'm angry. But she did tell me that the symptoms might get less after I have the baby. I hope so. I really do.
We ended up purchasing one of those wrist bands with the metal thing to keep it still when I wear it. It makes it feel SO good!
Aside from that; It's been one week since my baby shower. And I'm ready for this baby to come out. And he will in two weeks from Tuesday!
So happy! I really can't wait. I wish it was sooner. I can't wait for my son to have his brother! His partner in crime! His side kick! It probably sounds like I'm more excited for my son to have a little bro to boss around lol. But I'm just so happy!

I'll keep you posted!
Much love,

Abbii<3

No comments:

Post a Comment